these are a few of my favorite things || [3/10] female characters
Well, this morning was wonderful. Our youth group brought baskets of food and clothing to the day-laborers’ children. […] You should have seen their faces, Melchior. How much we brightened their day.
can’t wait to own dogs with u
"He’s upset because we just saw some guy get shot in the face."
When was the first time you heard “Cannonball”?
Where to download stuff
okay so i get a lot of people asking me where to download stuff/how to find things on the internet. this post is a collection of resources that i use and can vouch for completely to get pretty much anything you would want, media-wise.
- if google searching is your first stop, you can easily make it your last. learn how to google properly, use advanced search, use file type searching, use preview caches.
- piratebay is not a place you should be afraid of!! it has by far the largest collection of downloadable content you’re gonna find on the internet, and if you want to do things like download shows the day they air/get movies as soon as they leak, you need to become familiar with how the site works. Torrents are incredibly simple to use - download a torrent client like Bitorrent or Vuze (which i use), queue up what you want and let them download! Browse piratebay using its search filter or by category (i usually sort by number of seeds - any torrent with a large amount of seeders is not going to be fake, and if it is it’ll say in the comments). Head to ettv for daily tv show uploads.
- eztv, the best television torrent site bar none (we miss you, mininova!!). incredibly simple to use and easily navigable using its topbar and search functions.
- mobilism, your one-stop ebook shop. I highly recommend joining (it’s free), as you can access the advanced search option. If not, a general “mobilism + name of the book you want” google will usually do the trick.
- 8hacks - light freeware that lets you download whole 8tracks mixes.
- keepvid - direct download youtube videos in different formats and video qualities
- tehparadox - less useful now the golden era of megaupload is over, but still a great rescource if you’re looking for direct downloads for television/movies. Especially good for 720/1080p downloads.
- music-clips - direct downloads for youtube audio, downloads as an mp3
- streaming sites should not be overlooked! If you know your way around, they are incredibly useful if you want to watch shows/movies without downloading them. Most of the big sites have streaming links for shows a few hours after they’ve aired. Solarmovie, watchseries-online and watch-series are your best bets. When looking for a streaming link i usually gravitate towards putlocker or sockshare because i know and trust them as uploaders.
- tumtaser or the xkit download extension will let you download music from tumblr
- become familiar with conversion software, because not every download you find is going to be in the format you want. PDF to EPUB converters are common, I use winavi video converter to change videos to .mp4, and there are lots of FLAC/WMA to MP3 converters out there too.
- Winrar and Winzip are essentials
- resource tumblrs and individual people’s rescource tags are always good to bookmark
- if all else fails and you can’t find/get what you’re looking for, feel free to ask me. I can tell you how and where i got it, if you like.
i also recommend viooz if u want to stream videos
Chris’ comment on Kevin McHale’s Instagram post lol!!
the white guy is killin me
*looks nervously at obama* “h….ho………”